Sunyouwon conveys small nature in everyday life.
The goal of Sunyouwon is to "Make more people live with nature" and "Make many people know the charm of Korean bonsai."
Korean bonsai is characterized by its softness and naturalness. Sunyouwon supplies it with high quality and reasonable price, and stably.
KIM SAE WON
• Major-floriculture, master's degree
• Taught genetics, bonsai, floriculture, wild flower, indoor landscape at university from 1979-1997
• Succeeded father's bonsai business from 1988, and started to export bonsai from 1989 till now.
• Chairman of Korea Shohin Bonsai Association (former)
• International consultant of 2015 BCI Guangzhou (former)
• International consultant of 2017 BCI Taiwan & 14th ASPAC (former)
• Chairman of organizing committee of 2017 ABFF Exhibition and Convention Korea (former)
• Vice Chairman of Asia-pacific Bonsai Friendship Federation (former)
• President of Sunyouwon (now)
• President of Asia-pacific Bonsai Friendship Federation (now)
• Vice president of Korea Bonsai Growers Cooperative (now)
• 6 volumes of Book
Sunyouwon succeeded the farm that was operated from 1965 to 1987, and now it has grown into a representative bonsai company that supplies Korean bonsai.
Se-Won Kim became CEO of Sunyouwon
Started exporting to the US
Started exporting to Netherlands and Spain
“Oksuwon” opened, Changwon, Jeollanam-do
“Jonggak Bunjaewon” opened, Jongno, Seoul
Opened “Sunyouwon” before relocating the office building, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do
Started exporting to Japan
Started exporting to Canada and France
Started exporting to 4 countries including Italy, Belgium and Poland
Goyang Flower Fair Director
Joined ABFF (Asia-Pacific Bonsai Friendship Federation) as Korea Representative
Shanghai Botanical garden Honorary Ambassador
International consultant of 2015 BCI (Guangzhou)
International consultant of 2017 BCI (Taiwan) & 14th ASPAC
ABFF World Bonsai Expo held (Mokpo)
Appointment of 2019 ABFF Director and Join BCI Membership
BCI Director Appointed
WBFF president inaugurated
Sunyouwon supplies various Korean bonsai
Inside of Sunyouwon
3 Values of Sunyouwon
Reinterpretation of tradition
We produce bonsai that reinterprets Korean traditional bonsai for modern times.
Living with a bonsai refines the inner world and provides serenity.
Life with small nature
Bonsai, a small nature, allows you to live a life in harmony with nature.
Japanese bonsai has the highest share of the global bonsai market.
Sunyouwon aims to promote Korean bonsai and increase its market share through our differentiation points.
In addition, we would like to provide more families (B2C) with a life with Korean bonsai by supplying various bonsai from Sunyouwon.
Popularization and globalization of Korean Bonsai and Sunyouwon
The beauty of nature with Bonsai,
Sunyouwon delievers small nature to us.